Lovely Swimwear Items in Store

by - 08:00:00

“Some of the best memories are made in flip flops.” ― Kellie Elmore

One of the things that excite me the most in summer is buying and getting to wear beautiful swimwear. Lately I’ve been into the swimsuit and high-waisted bikini bottoms style a lot. Even though a lot a people comment on the tan lines you’d get from wearing certain bikinis, I don’t really have that problem because I hardly get any tan lines (pale af).

These pieces are really cute in my opinion and I certainly wouldn’t mind have all of them on my wardrobe. most of them are from asos and you can even find a few on sale at the moment so if you’ve have been looking to get a new bikini or swimsuit, now is the time!





Do you prefer swimsuits or bikinis & do you like any of these? 



Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários