Skincare Discovery: Garnier Pure Active Make-up Remover Purifying Wash

by - 08:00:00

Skincare Discovery: Garnier Pure Active Make-up Remover Purifying Wash - Tea & Curls
I think it’s fair to say I found this gem totally at random. I added it to my basket while doing some online shopping by mistake & once it got to my apartment I realised I had just bought one of the best makeup removers I’ve ever tried – the Garnier Pure Active Make-up Remover Purifying Wash.

I think there’s nothing wrong with splurging on your skincare when you can and to treat yourself every now and then but why break the bank when you have such amazing products at a lower price? Today it’s time to talk about the product that changed the way I feel about my night time routine.

First of all, it’s important to say this product is perfume free which makes it perfect for people who have more sensitive skin. I find it hard sometimes to find products for oily and combination skin that don’t make my skin look like a desert the next day. This product helps me control the shine, the oiliness, it’s very gentle & doesn’t dry my skin out. It’s suitable for removing makeup around the eyes (even waterproof makeup they say but I haven’t tested that out) and it doesn’t cause redness or irritation. It has a pump, disposing just the necessary amount of product to clean your entire face, which makes it really easy and quick to use.

To add to all these advantages, this product has actually been helping me clear out my skin as I was having a few blemishes here and there. Proving it’s suitable for prone to imperfections and acne skin.

On the other side, there are two things I don’t particularly like but don’t really represent a problem to me. The packaging is way to opaque which makes it pretty damn hard to see how much product you have left and the fact that it doesn’t have any perfume means that the substances in it combined have a slightly weird smell. I can totally deal with it but I know it’s something that would annoy some of you!

Overall, I think this Garnier Makeup Remover is definitely a keeper! Really inexpensive & great quality. This has completely taken the place of all the micellar waters I’ve used in the past. What product do you use to remove your makeup? Have you ever tried this?





Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários