5 Books To Read This Year

by - 15:18:00

5 Books To Read in 2017 - Tea & Curls - #GIRLBOSS, Into The Water, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Uninvited, Everything We Keep
One of my goals for this year of 2017 is to read more. I’ve always loved reading even when I was little. This is one of the many things my mum has transmitted to me. After a look through Amazon and some suggestions from other bloggers, I finally put together the 5 books I would love to read this year.

The thing is I don’t read like most people do. When I’m reading a book, I’m not doing anything else on my free time until I finish it. I have to finish it as soon as possible, which annoys everybody around me. I don’t do anything else. 

5 Books To Read in 2017 - Tea & Curls - #GIRLBOSS, Into The Water, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up, Uninvited, Everything We Keep
#GIRLBOSS – This is the book every blogger and their mums has read. I haven’t but I’m always late to the party so let’s keep it that way. I’m a firm believer that we can learn a lot from other people’s experiences in life even when at first sight it might seem it has nothing to do with our lives. 

Into The Water - Paula Hawkins was probably one of the most mentioned writers in 2016 after the success of The Girl On The Train. I’ve read the book and I liked but I didn’t love it. Maybe I was excepting something beyond extraordinary as I had seen so many people completely falling in love with this book. As I haven’t heard anyone talk about Into The Water (it hasn’t launched yet), I want to give the writer another chance to fall in love with her writing.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up – This is a typical “bloggers made me buy it” book. After so many people mentioning it and making so many wonderful reviews about it I definitely want to see what the fuss is all about. If it helps me becoming a tidier person then I’m totally sold.

Everything We Keep: A Novel – You might think I live under a rock but I’ve never even heard of this book before. I found it as one of Amazon’s bestsellers in 2016 and the synopsis has totally convinced me. It’s seems to be the type of story I love as I’m one of those readers that loves to have a good cry when reading a book. I know, my boyfriend makes fun of me too.

Uninvited – This is probably not everyone’s cup of tea as it’s a book that includes religion, Christianism and God. I’m a pretty open person when it comes to religion and I’ve always learned that we should accept others’ differences and learn with them. It is supposed to help you manage your fears and insecurities and I’m so intrigued by it!

Have you ever read any of these books or plan to read any?






Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários