Products That I'll Keep Repurchasing

by - 08:00:00



I won’t say I don’t enjoy trying new products and having a little fun but for most days I like to play safe and choose the products I know will work for me. When having no time for experiments, it’s almost too satisfying to know that you have those few products that work on your skin and do what you need.


On this blog post I chose to feature the products that I’ve repurchased the most and those that I will for sure buy again once I run out of it. These are products that have a guaranteed place in my heart and skincare/makeup routine.

After having had such bad experience with acne and acne products, it’s quite terrifying to try new skincare products & that’s why I rarely do it. I have my trusty ones! The skincare products I fully trust and will keep buying are the Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water, the Garnier Pure Active Energising Gel Wash and the Uriage HYSÉAC Fluid SPF50+.


These products are specific for combination to oily skin and they have never caused me break outs before. I always use the gel wash in the morning and at night and I apply the sun cream every day before I leave the house. The micellar water doesn't even need an introduction. Hating or loving it everyone and their neighbour has heard of it.  



When it comes to makeup, I love my trusty and both well-loved Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer and the Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder. I always use this products when doing my makeup. Since the first time I’ve used this concealer, I’ve never even looked for a different one. It just works. The powder is also great for setting the concealer under the eyes as it’s really light and doesn’t let the concealer crease or set into fine lines.

What products will you keep buying and buying?


Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários