Makeup I Love in the Autumn & Winter Months

by - 08:00:00

If there’s something that makes me miss the colder months, it’s the comfortable and warm clothes and the bolder makeup shades you find everywhere. Everyone that knows me knows for a fact that I love bold lipstick, is there anything better than that? I don’t think so.

With the colder months approaching, I went to take a look at my small-but-well-loved makeup draw and selected those products I haven’t used in months and that I can’t wait to bring back to my life.

In the Autumn and Winter months I’m a lot more into eyeshadow and eye makeup in general. I’m excited to start using again the Makeup Revolution 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless and the KIKO Longlasting Stick Eyeshadows in 37 Burgundy and 04 Golden Chocolate. Both products have been all over the internet before and both products are amazing. The MR Palette I always use when I have extra time to get ready and the KIKO Eyeshadow Stick are the easiest option for when running late.



When it comes to nail polishes, I realised I don’t have that many Autumnal and Winter-y shades any more since my last clear out (I might need to restock on that). The only nail polish I’m actually excited to use is the MUA Nail Polish in Plum Noir.


Lipsticks. The most exciting part of my makeup routine is always the lipstick as it’s when I allow myself to be adventurous and discover new shades. I can’t wait to start using again) the Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 04 On The Catwalk, the Diva by M.A.C. (matte formula), the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in 107 (they should name this shade The Famous), the Essence Longlasting Lipstick Nude in 06 Don’t Stop The Nude and the Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in 110 Pink So Chic (that is way more purple than pink).

What products are you excited to start using again during the next few months?



Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários