10 Blog Posts That Gave Me Joy To Write

by - 10:00:00


I write about what I love and I’d never post something I hated. I think most of us work that way, being honest with others and more important being honest with ourselves. It doesn’t mean some blog posts don’t have a special place in our hearts. Some for pure logic reasons and some people we simply loved typing away.

Blogging Goals for 2016

This was the very first post I wrote for this blog. I have had another blog in the past and I felt stuck with it, it was me anymore so at the beginning of 2016 I started A Bittersweet Diary and I stablished myself some goals. Some of them have gone down the toilet but this post it’s so meaningful that I keep loving.

100 Simple Things That Make Me Happy

I always try to be positive in my life and especially around here. This is the most positive blog posts I’ve ever written in my life. It made me think carefully about my daily activities and reflect about the things that actually mean something to me at the end of the day.

5 Things I’ve Struggled With On My First Year

Ok. I know I posted this only two days ago but it doesn’t mean I love it any less for that. I always like to think that people can relate to this blog whenever they stop by and that’s the main reason I love to write about my own experiences. University changed my life. It might seem drastic but it really did. I’m more independent & I’ve grown a lot in this last year.

11 Things I Didn’t Know Before I Started Blogging

Blogging is such a big part of my life that I could leave it out on this post. This blog post just shows how much I’ve learned since I first started more than two years ago. I’ve learn so much & I’ve changed my opinion about this time consuming activity so much. I’m much more aware of how hard you have to work in order to succeed but I don’t love it any less.

How To Wash Your Hair Less Often

How do I do it? Just read about it! Admit it or not: hair is a big part of our lives. We take time to wash it, to brush it, to style it & to generally take care of it. Sometimes it’s nice to be able to go two or three days without washing your hair. Think about it - it would save you a lot of time. Being honest with you, whenever I can skip a day, I'll totally do it!

8 Things My Mum Has Taught Me

My mum has been such an important role model for so long. I always keep in mind everything she tells me even though I sometimes don’t do what she advices me & then I regret it. She’s honestly one of the kindest people I know which sometimes annoys me as she never puts herself first and sometimes we have to. Deep down, I wish I was a tiny bit more like her. Don’t judge. 

6 Things To Do When You’re Emotionally Exhausted

I should read this post myself more often. Sometimes everything in life feels wrong and we just want to lay in bed forever. Don’t do it. I love writing little tips and tricks I do myself that can help others in difficult situations to. I think my main priority with this blog is to help others.

19 Things I’ve Learnt In 19 Years

I wrote this blog post for my birthday this year & it makes me realise how fast time goes by. I’ll be 20 soon. Wait? Say that again. I know I’ve learned a lot through my existence but I know I have so much to learn yet and honestly I’m looking forward to it. Learning is the best thing we have.

5 Things You Can Do For A More Productive Morning

Since I went to Uni I had to use my time the best way possible and even though I wish I could stay in bed all morning, that’s not really possible. These are ways that help me be more productive and that hopefully have helped others as well. That’s the point, right?

How To Be More Organised And Productive

I feel like this blog post and the one previously complete each other perfectly. I could never be productive if I wasn’t organised. I can’t function properly if in a messy environment. I can’t have much going on around me and organised everything is always the way to do it for me.

What type of posts do you enjoy writing the most?

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários