What I Pack for Minimal Makeup on Holiday

by - 08:00:00

Packing for holiday can be a nightmare for those who wish they could carry their entire house with them (me?). This year I decided I’ll try to pack the least amount of things I can & makeup is no exception.

This year I’m going to be rational. Last year I took loads of makeup with me on holiday. Do you know how many days I wore makeup during the seven days of holiday? None. Today I’m showing you what I’m packing for minimal makeup on holiday.

First cut: not packaging foundation. I rarely wear foundation on daily basis so why take space on my bag with something I’m not going to wear? I’m taking the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer (such a short name) and the Seventeen Wow Skin Concealer which is great to highlight and to brighten under the eyes. 

For powder I'm packing the Essence All About Matt Fixing Powder for under the eyes and the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder for my T-zone. To contour I'm taking my current obsession and absolute favourite: the Seventeen Define and Conquer Contour Kit.

The only palette I'm taking with me is the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar as I can use it as a face palette and an eyeshadow palette at the same time. You should always pack multipurpose products whenever you can!

For the eyes I'm only packing the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and to complete the face I'm taking the Seventeen Brow's That Brow Kit and the Essence Make Me Brow Gel Mascara

For lips I'm taking three different lipstick. Don't judge. I'm a lipstick lover. I'm taking the Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate in 111 (right) - the most gorgeous vibrant red, the Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 06 Barely There (middle) and the Essence Longlasting Nude Lipstick in 06 Don't Stop the Nude (left).

What products would you take with you on holiday no matter what? I want to know!




Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários