July Beauty Favourites | 2016

by - 12:12:00

Long-time no speak. March was the last month that I showed you my beauty favourites but today I’m back with July Beauty Favourites. July was a pretty special month (“5 Happy Things in July”) and I even got to try a few new products.

Is there any blogger with an interest on beauty that doesn’t know who is Tanya Burr? I don’t think so. This month I tried for the first time the Tanya Burr Nail Polishes in the shades Frosting Cupcakes and Fairy Godmother. The packaging is impeccable and I absolutely love the god and the pink heart on the lid. The application is easy and they dry pretty quickly but they don’t last incredibly long, on my small hands it will start chipping after four days of use.

To help the nail polish dry even quicker, I’ve been loving the Yves Rocher Quick Dry Fluid (similar) which works amazingly. 

The lipsticks I’ve been loving the most are the Essence Long-lasting Nude in Don’t Stop the Nude and the Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 111. The Essence one isn’t matte which means it isn’t as long lasting as the one from Rimmel. Both are very easy to apply and don’t crack. 

On my face I have been using the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar. I have been loving the bronzy shades the most and I have been using them as bronzer all over the face and highlighter. 

Which products have you loved the most in July? 
Love, Rita 
Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários