10 Things I'm Grateful For
Endless are the times when I complain about things that aren’t that important at the end of the day. Sometimes I sit down and reflect about how lucky I truly am to have the life I do and I’m not talking about money, clothes or makeup.
Today I thought I’d write down a few things I’m grateful for so that I can come back and read this whenever I’m feeling like life sucks.
- Having a family that always stands by my side when I need it and that has always provided me stability while growing;
- Having the opportunity to go to University to study something I enjoy;
- Having the capability to step away from people who could influence me negatively;
- Having the opportunity to make my own choices no matter how simple or not they are such as what having for breakfast or what to study at Uni;
- Having made good friends that always help me and that I want to keep for many and many years;
- Being able to do basic day-to-day things by myself such as walking, eating or talking;
- Not having any major disease and recovering well when I was sick;
- Having a boyfriends that always listens to my complains and that does his best to understand me;
- Having had teacher and mentors that cared about my well-being while I wasn’t autonomous enough to make my own decisions;
- A lot of other things I can’t even remember at the moment.
With this post I wanted to spread some positivity and I wanted to show you that there’s always something to be grateful for. Let me know a few things (or one) that you’re grateful for.