My Favourite Makeup Products for Spring

by - 10:34:00

Spring has been around for almost two months so it’s time to put aside all the heavy and Winter-y makeup and start thinking about the glow and lighter colours Spring has to offer. Today I wanted to show you some of my favourite products for this season! For when it’s actually Spring…

Even though it was supposed to be sunny and lovely, at this right moment it’s raining like crazy outside and the only way of making me believe that spring is actually here is by writing about it.

This year, it seems like bold lips are still a thing for Spring which to be honest, I don’t mind at all as I love a bold lip but in my head Spring will always be about a fresh and glow-y makeup look.

At this point of the year, I usually put foundation aside. I was never the biggest fan of foundation purely because I don’t feel that my skin needs that much coverage and in part also because I don’t have the time to do it in the morning when all I’m going to do it sit on a chair listening to teachers talking! I love using the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer for my under eyes and the Catrice Allround Concealer palette to conceal any redness on my face. To set everything in place I use the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder.

Playing with highlighter and blushes on Spring is my favourite thing do to and that says a lot about this time of the year as we all know that my biggest passion are lipsticks! Haha I think the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush palette in Golden Sugar has everything! The slight shimmer-y bronzer is beautiful and gives such a natural glow to the face that nobody will have need a tan when using it! if you have a darker skin tone, most shades will do as highlighters for you which means you’re a lucky lady as the shades are lovely.

The Catrice Multi Matt Blush in Love Rosie is a more subtle alternative as it has no shimmer in it while it still gives a beautiful flush of colour. I like to run my brush through all the shades and then apply as it’s easier to do and also it gives the most gorgeous shade!

I always like to keep my brows natural but that doesn’t mean they can’t be defined. I like to use the Seventeen Brow’s That! Brow palette whenever I have to time to do so because I’m not the quickest person to get ready in the morning. When I don’t have the time to do it, I’ll just use the Essence Make Me Brow gel to set my brows in place and provide them in some extra colour.

Lashes are everything! I absolutely love the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but it can be a bit expensive for some of you and that’s why I think it’s important to have a much less expensive alternative, the Essence I Heart Extreme Volume mascara. It gives the same effect as the Too Faced one but it can clump more easily and it will take you a little longer to achieve the same result but when you’re not paying almost 30€, you can’t ask for as much!

Have you ever tried any of these products? Which are your favourite products for Spring?
Love, Rita
Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários