The Sunday Post #3: Feeling Overwhelmed & New Schedule

by - 16:00:00


The last few weeks have been overwhelming in so many ways I can’t even put it into words. I have been having some amazing days and some shitty days as well and my motivation is pretty much gone. Last September I cut down one day on my blogging schedule and I never thought that I’d have to do it again but I have. Uni has been harder than I expected and it has been taking me more time than I ever thought.

I haven’t been happy with what I’ve been achieve at Uni and I really want to change that. Posting three times a week and doing all my Uni work while making good quality stuff on both sides has been way too much for me to handle and I’m finally making the move and I’m cutting down one more day on my blogging schedule. I feel pretty terrible by doing this as I always thought I could do all at the same time but I just can’t.

From now on I’ll be posting only two days a week, Wednesdays and Sundays and it feels extremely little to me but I can’t keep creating good content if I push myself to post three times a week. However, I’ll try to post some extra posts on the weeks I feel freer and with less pressure on my shoulders.

This post is a bit of a mishmash but I honestly don’t seem to be able to write properly on this subject. I want to thank every single one of you that has taken some time to comment on my blog and some people have been so lovely and amazing it makes me wonder if I actually deserve to read such kind words. I also want to say I’m very sorry for not replying to most of your comments and I’m promising you today that I’ll be reading all your past comments and replying to all of them in the next few days.

I hope you stick by and I really hope that you still enjoy this little corner on the internet. Thank you for every lovely word.

Love, Rita

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários