March Beauty Favourites | 2016

by - 08:00:00

March is always a long but special month for me because it's many people birthday including mine! I really did have one of the most amazing birthdays ever and I'm very thankful that I have some awesome, genuine and lovely people in my life. With so much going on I didn't have much time to try new products but I did got a very expecting new one!

I think everybody has been talking about the Nivea After Shave Balm and how could I not try it when I have one lying in a room next to mine? Of course I'd still a little bit of my dad's Nivea Sensitive After Shave Balm every now and then. I'm surprised in both ways: positive and negative. I really like the feeling of it on my skin and I love the fact that the smell doesn't stay on you and the fact that it makes my makeup last so much longer! The negative fact is that I think it was making me break out a little when I was using it everyday but I'll use it anyway on occasional moments!

This last month I didn't use lipstick most of the day which is totally not me but oh well, stressed times change people, right?? Every time I decided to make an effort and get properly ready I used the Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Barely There or the Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in Pink So Chic

The makeup product that has been most talked about on this blog is probably the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar and there it is again! I can't stop using it! I love it so much and I feel like many of you have been commenting on how amazing it looks so I might have a giveaway prepared for Sunday!

For my birthday my boyfriend gave me Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and I couldn't be more excited about it! After hearing so many people talking about it I was more than happy to try it out! I'm still adjusting to it and trying to figure out the best way of applying it because not all mascaras work the same way but I've been loving it so far!

What products have you used the most this last month?

Love, Rita

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários