5 Must Have Makeup Items in My Routine

by - 08:00:00

When doing my makeup there are always steps or products I skip if I’m on a rush or if I just don’t feel like spending a lot of time doing it but there are a few products that I never skip. Today I’m sharing with you 5 Must Have Makeup Items in my Routine.

The first and most important product I apply every single time I do my makeup is concealer. My dark circles are just way too noticeable not to cover them and concealer is always a quick and effective way of correcting small imperfections. My favourite concealers are both by Maybelline: the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer and the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.

After concealing any imperfections, I always powder! All the time. I can never skip this step otherwise my makeup will be gone the minute I step out of the door. Both of my favourite powders are from Essence: the Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder and the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder. I really like the second one as provides me more coverage on those days my skin isn’t looking as good but at the same time I don’t feel like wearing foundation.

Brows, mascara and bronzer are probably my favourite steps while doing my makeup and I always feel like they make a huge difference when the point is to look more awake and healthier. Recently I have been using the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel to give my eyebrows some colour and to set them in place for the day. For bronzer I use either the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar or the Essence Bronzing Compact Powder. In the last few weeks I have been using the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara or the Essence I Heart Extreme Volume Mascara for my top lashes and the Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara for my bottom lashes.

What makeup items are essential to you?
Love, Rita

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários