February Beauty Favourites | 2016

by - 15:34:00

Can you believe it’s already March? How that even happened so quickly? Pretty sure I haven’t done as many productive things as I wish I had. In February I didn’t try many new products and I've stuck to a similar routine for the entire month. However, I discovered and rediscovered some products I’m totally loving at the moment.

Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar
Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in Blondy Brows
In February I bought a few makeup bits and two of them have become favourites not only for the quality of them but because they turned my makeup process into something so much quicker: Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar and the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in Blondy Brows. I’ve been using both products every single day since I got them. The eyebrow gel is perfect for an everyday look as corrects some flaws on my eyebrows by adding some coloured gel while it sets them in place too. If you like a more dramatic eyebrow, this won’t work for you as it’s very natural. The Makeup Revolution palette is only missing one thing to become my favourite makeup product of all time: a good setting powder. Even though this is a blush palette, it has bronze and highlighting shades which means I only need one product to do most of my face.

Catrice All-round Concealer Palette
Catrice All-round Concealer Palette
When I have more time to do my makeup I use the Catrice All-round Concealer Palette. This is a multipurpose palette as you can use it as a correcting palette and as a contour palette at the same time. The shade I have been using the most is the red/orange shade to cancel my dark circles. I blend it with my fingers and then apply my normal concealer on top. Dark circles? Goodbye!

Powder brush, Blush Brush
The last two products I have been obsessed with are two brushes from a brand called Miomare. My mum bought these brushes not really expecting much from them as they came in a very inexpensive set but I have been loving them! I have been using them every day and I’ve already washed them and they’re still intact. They incredibly soft and pick up just the right amount of product. I’m well impressed! I know you can find these brushes on Lidl (supermarket) but unfortunately I know Lidl doesn’t exist in every country! I’m sorry!

What products have you loved through February? Is it happening something great in March that you're excited about?
Love, Rita

Follow

You May Also Like

0 comentários