19 Things I've Learnt in 19 Years
Time goes by and sometimes it seems that we’re just living life without any purpose. We’re not. Grab a cup of tea and think about all the things you’ve learnt through the years: small things, big things and maybe irrelevant things for others.
As I turned 19 this last Tuesday I decided it would be a great opportunity to get me thinking about 19 things I’ve learnt through the years and while I was growing.
- If you really want to achieve something in life, you better work hard for it.
- You should never surround yourself with negative people as that will influence your thoughts and your perspective over life.
- You always have to remove your makeup before going to bed. Always!
- Sometimes people will simply grow apart.
- Never wear a new pair of shoes on a long day unless you really have to.
- Sooner or latter, hard work will always pay off.
- At some point you’ll meet people that you wish you had met before and people you wish you had never met.
- Clothes won’t look the same on everyone, never.
- If you like it and you think it looks good, wear it.
- Caring about what others think of you won’t take you far.
- Makeup is all about trial and error and some products just don’t work for you.
- Eating healthy and drinking water will only bring you benefits especially for your skin.
- Do whatever you want to do but listen to those who actually care about your happiness.
- Know that no matter how bad things might seem now, it will get better.
- Some people are worth the effort and you should realise that.
- Doing exercise can help you being more positive.
- Don’t hold on to the past, it won’t bring you anything new.
- Always take a chance even when you’re afraid to do so.
- Having positive thoughts will only bring more positive things into your life.
What was the biggest ever lesson you've learnt?