New Additions: Maybelline, Essence & Makeup Revolution

by - 14:08:00

Who isn't happy when they get their hands on new products? I for sure am and I have been loving some of my recent discoveries. I've already tried all of these products and I was really surprised with some of them negatively and positively.

Two repurchases were the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in 10 Light and the Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder. When I think of replacing these products by different ones by stomach almost does a backflip. These products work really well on my skin and they're not expensive at all. What else can you ask for?

I was on the haunt for a matte black eyeliner and so I decided to purchase the MUA Matte Black Liquid Eyeliner as I was so impressed with MUA nail polishes. Well, I'm not impressed with this one at all. This product doesn't work for me and I find it incredible hard to do a winged line with it so I can imagine how people that naturally have difficulties on doing a winged line. The formula is very liquid and incredibly waterproof. I was a pain to get it right and a pain to get it off. What I found incredibly weird was the fact that they used a felt tip with a liquid eyeliner. I don't even know.

I also purchased the Essence Gel Eye Pencil Waterproof in Cocoa Blend and I love the colour of it. I have only used it once and I noticed that it is actually very waterproof with I like in this type of pencil as they can smudge easily sometimes. I got the Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette in Golden Sugar and I can't stop using it ever since I got it. It's an incredible palette: very pigmented, easily blendable and very soft texture. I also got the Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in Blondy Brows and I'm very happy with it to be honest. It's a really nice match shade to my eyebrows and I can use it in two ways: on top of my eyebrow pencil to blend everything together or on it's own for a more natural look. When I'm late in the morning I usually use this on its own and I love it.

Last but not least, I got the Maybelline Color Drama Intense Velvet Lip Crayon in Pink So Chic. When I decided to go for this shade I was expecting a mauve pink shade but when you look at it in person it is a lot more purple than pink. The thing is that on my lips it almost looks like a red shade so I don't know what to think about it but I love the formula. When you apply it, it's really creamy and it doesn't dry completely matte even though it is really long lasting.

What have you bough recently? Have you ever tried any of these products?
Love, Rita

You May Also Like

0 comentários