Affordable Valentine's Day Makeup Look

by - 08:00:00

Valentine’s Day isn’t just for those who are dating someone. It’s supposed to be fun day to celebrate love and friendship and it doesn’t really matter if you’re having a romantic dinner with your loved one, a fun night with your best friends or a night in eating pizza. As long as you’re doing something that makes you feel happy, it’s fine. For this Valentine’s Day I wanted to create a simple cute and yet edgy (at my own way) look using only affordable products.

For the base I did something very simple and very similar to what I usually do. I applied a little bit more of blush and highlighter to give it another glow. I used the Catrice All Matte Plus Shine Control Foundation in 010 Light Beige and the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Light. To set my under eye area I used the Essence All About Matt Fixing Compact Powder and the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in 10 Light Beige around my face. To bronze up my face I used the Essence Bronzing Compact Powder (discontinued) and I picked a pink blush as it’s Valentine’s Day to give a flush of colour to my cheeks: the Catrice Multi Matt Blush in 010 Love, Rosie!

For the eyes I only used eyeshadows from the Makeup Revolution 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in Flawless. To create a light base I applied Uncover (2nd on the 2nd row) all over the lid and then Gold Digger (6th on the 2nd row) on top. To give some definition to my eyes, I applied Copper Shimmer (4th on the 3rd row) on the very outer corner of my eyes. Underneath my bottom waterline, I applied Red Night (3rd on the 4th row) which is probably my favourite shade of the palette. I also used Highlite (4th on the 1st row) to highlight my cheekbones and I loved the final result (even though you can’t even see it in the photos).

I used the Seventeen Falsifeye HD Mascara* for my bottom lashes and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara on my top lashes. For my eyebrows I used my trusty Seventeen Brow’s That Brow Kit*. On my lips I used the Essence Long Lasting Lipstick in Barely There and topped that with a light pink lipstick from a Portuguese beauty store but you can use any light pink lipstick if you want to recreate this look.

Will you be doing anything special this Valentine’s Day?
Love, Rita

You May Also Like

0 comentários