10 Cruelty Free Makeup Brands

by - 08:00:00


The interest on cruelty free makeup brands has been growing a lot recently and it seems that people are more and more aware of the risks of testing on animals but at the same I ask the question “If one of my ultimate favourite makeup products was tested on animals, would I stop buying it?” and would you?

Because I didn’t want to be brutal I decided to bring you 10 Cruelty Free Makeup Brands today, instead of 10 Non-Cruelty Free Makeup Brands but I have to admit I spotted some well-known brands in the “Do Test On Animals” list and I was really surprised and shocked and sad at the same time. Today is to celebrate though: to those brands that don’t test on animals.

For the fans of liquid lipstick, the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks are almost like a cult product but you can take a deep breath because Kat Von D does NOT TEST on animals. The same goes for the lovers of chocolate scented products because you Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette wasn’t teste on animal and neither was the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. I know there’s a big relief right now because well-known and well-loved for many Too Faced does NOT TEST on animals.

What about the UD Naked palettes or the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders? Don’t worry, girl! Urban Decay and Hourglass do NOT TEST on animals and neither does H&M which means you can keep discovering their entire beauty range.

For those who have a tighter budget don’t worry I haven’t forget you. The Milani Baked Blushes have made a lot of success last year and I feel like Milani has been trying to step up the game which is great because Milani does NOT TEST on animals either and the same goes for Essence and Wet N Wild.

If you love makeup as much as you love skincare, The Body Shop can take care of it and they do NOT TEST on animals as well as the ever-growing brand that got the beauty world going crazy with their eyeshadows and liquid lipsticks: ColourPop.

I haven’t been searching a lot on brands that do test on animals because I’m honestly afraid of what I might found and I honestly do not know if I’d stop buying a product or stop reaching for a brand if I knew it tested on animals? What would you do? As I know this is a pretty sensitive matter but I really want to know what you all think, I thought it would be better if you could answer anonymously.


Your favourite makeup product is sold by a brand that tests on animals. Will you ever buy it again?

Yes
No
I don't know
Do Quizzes

Love, Rita

You May Also Like

0 comentários