My Morning Routine

by - 08:00:00

Since mid of December my daily routine has changed a lot. I’m not having classes until mid of February but that doesn’t mean I can sit around in my couch all day. I do have to plan my days and decide what subject I am studying that if I want to pass any of my exams! As I’ve been having a solid morning routine, I thought I’d share it with you today.

8:30/9:00 – Time to wake up! I do really enjoy starting the early even though some days I’m so tired that I could happily accept one or two more hours of sleep but oh well. The first thing I do in the morning is getting up and go straight to my bathroom so that I can wash my face with fresh water and feel fully wake. At this point I’ll do my skincare routine.

Firstly I wash my face with the Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Gel Wash that I use religiously every day and then I apply the Byphasse Instant Lift Eye Gel Cream, the Uriage Hyséac Sun Cream in SPF 50+ and the Garnier Hydra-Adapt Moisturizer for Combination to Oily Skin. For my lips I always use some Vaseline as I find it to be the best product to keep them hydrated. [All of these products have been reviewed in the past on my old blog but if you would like to see an updated review of any of the products, let me know!]

It’s finally time for breakfast! At this point I am probably starving and I always do something quick: some toasts and tea and eat it while I check all my social media accounts and ready any blog comments I might have missed from the night before.

I then go back to my room and decide what I am going to dress but as pretty much all of my looks consist of black and white, it’s not a difficult choice. Call me boring, I know! I usually do my makeup really quickly and simple as I won’t be going anywhere special and I’ll be spending my day studying. I always use the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Eye concealer to cover my dark circles and any blemishes I might have and set it in place with the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder and use the Essence Bronzing Compact Powder to bronze up my face a little bit. I quickly fill in my eyebrows with the Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil and mascara is the last step. I use the Seventeen Falsifeye HD mascara* for by bottom lashes and the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex mascara for my top ones. [The same thing happens with the reviews of these products.]

9:30 – It’s time to check my weekly planner and see what I have to pack so that I can leave the house and go to the library to study. I concentrate a lot more in there as I don’t have as many distractions as I do at home. I study until 12:30/13:00 and then it’s time to go home and have some lunch. By this time the morning is gone and I am all ready to go back to my study and let myself turn into a little bookworm!

What do you usually do in the mornings?
Love, Rita

You May Also Like

0 comentários