December Beauty Favourites | 2015

by - 08:00:00

December Favourites - Essence Lipliner in 15 Honey Berry, Claire's Glitter Nail polish, Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Light Beige (10), Mac Diva, Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Finish Eyeliner,
It’s no longer 2015 but December still deserves to have a little throwback and I couldn’t miss last month’s favourites considering it was the most exciting month of the entire year. From new founds to some products that I completely forgot I had loved before. How could I?

Claire's Glitter Nail polish, Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Light Beige (10),  Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Finish Eyeliner,
Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look FInish Eyeliner, Mac Diva, Essence Lipliner in 15 Honey Berry
My most loved product of December was Diva by Mac. I got this lipstick on Christmas 2014 and I kind of forgot how much I loved it. It’s back and now I’ve been using it every single day because winter means bold lips to me, except for those days when I live in my pyjama.

A really nice combo but at the same time improbable is the Diva by Mac and the Essence Lip liner in Honey Berry (15). Essence Lip liners are the best I’ve ever tried and the most inexpensive ones. The pigmentation and the lasting power is amazing and they glide on the lips very easily.

For another month I couldn't stop using the Seventeen Lacquer Liner Wet Look Finish Eyeliner* as it's so easy and quick to apply. Unless it is one of those days when you do really need to get the wing liner right (When I really need it, it never happens!), I get it right everytime!

A product that I've used a long time ago and that I decided to repurchase again is the Essence Mattifying Compact Powder in Light Beige (10). Why should I spend money on a high end powder when there's so many affordable ones? This ones helps maintain my makeup in place all day and at the same time gives me some extra coverage on those days when I don't use foundation.

As December was the month of festivities, I couldn't leave behind the Claire's Glitter Nail polish as it's so pretty and easy to apply. Besides, it dries really quickly which is great for those pretty ladies that don't have the patient to be waiting for a nail polish to dry.

Share with me the products you'd been using and loving through December, I want to know!

Love, Rita

You May Also Like

0 comentários