5 Beauty Things I Suck At
We might love beauty with all our hearts but there’s always those things we don’t like to do or that we do like but we suck at it. There are a few beauty things I suck at and I’m not afraid to share them with you as I’m hoping you’ll be sharing some things too!
When I was thinking about 5 beauty things I suck at, these were the ones that quickly came to my mind as they’re the most obvious considering my struggle when it’s time to actually do them. I can say I suck at…
- Shaving I do love the end result after wasting some of my time shaving, especially my legs. Yes, I do love perfectly soft legs but I do hate shaving. I think I wait for winter all year long so that I don’t have to shave because I can hide my legs with jeans or thick thighs. Am I the only one? I’m so lazy when it comes to shaving.
- Taking care of my hair I don’t hate taking care of my hair, applying a mask or some serum on my incredibly dried ends but I simply forget. Every time I wash my hair I do apply serum but I don’t apply a mask as often as I should and lets not talk about the fact that I should be applying serum at least once a day (not only when I wash my hair)! Should “take better care of my hair” be in my 2016 goals? Definitely yes, I’m just not sure if I’d accomplish that.
- Cleaning my makeup brushes/tools Oh dear, I tell myself I need to clean my brushes a lot more often but I only remember to do it when I need a clean one and they’re all dirty. I try to take care of my skin the best way I can but then I don’t wash my brushes. Why do I do this to myself?
- Applying mascara I am not the worse at doing my makeup, I'm even turning myself into a little pro at doing a cat eye as quick as I can but when it’s time for mascara, I pray to all saints that I don’t screw everything and don’t get mascara everywhere. Guess what? It happens all the time. It doesn’t matter how careful I am with it I always end up with mascara under my eyes, on my nose, on my eyelids. Everywhere. If you want to be my best friend just tell what the trick is, please!
- Touching up my makeup I do spend a while doing my makeup so that I look like a presentable human once I get out of the house at 7am but what about then? I never touch up my makeup during the day and the result isn’t pretty especially after a long one. My concealer is almost gone as well as any blush or bronzer that was initially applied on my face. I never seem to find the patient to do it or to even pack any products in my bag!
What beauty things do you suck at? I want to know!